Friday, September 30, 2016

High School, The Beautiful Change (NOT)

So far, the best thing about high school is... Well to be honest, I haven't found a best thing yet. So far I love everything. I have found that high school is not much different than middle school. Other than the teachers being a little less strict and having the ability to leave for free periods and lunch, it's almost the same. I have also found that things are a lot more free here. In middle schools, phones anywhere between the first bell and the last bell were absolutely forbidden. If you get caught with your phone, that's it its gone. Also, middle school was kind of like a mix of elementary and high school, middle school was more on the elementary side. Strict recess times, monitors, always being watched in the hallways. High school isn't like this. You never have someone like a monitor. Freedom is yours. The worst thing about high school is the dismissal time. I love that we go in later, but we also get out later. In middle school, I enjoyed being home for longer. Don't get me wrong, the extra half hour of sleep really
helps. Other than these few reasons, I absolutely love high school way more than I did middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment